Tap Into Our Expertise.
At PLI, we have an incredibly valuable panel of experts on a variety of subjects, and we encourage you to look at these speakers as potential resources for your organization.
These community leaders can provide presentations on child support, fatherhood, leading organizational change, building capacity, workforce development, data management, and more.
Schedule a “Cup of Joe” with us! Our CEO, Joe Jones, would love to meet with your group over coffee. This is a great opportunity to have a concentrated cup of conversation about today’s serious issues and to tap into CFUF’s top leadership.
Along with Joe Jones, we have a strong panel of leaders available. Here’s a short list of some of our presenters:
- Brian Lyght, COO – Managing Change
- Bryant Jeffers, CFO – Financial Management for Non Profit Leaders
- Marilyn Aklin, Director Development – Fundraising and Leveraging Community Partners
- Erik Devereaux – Program Evaluation
- Catherine Pitchford, Director of Programs – Developing a Viable Program
- Vernon Wallace, Manager Baltimore Responsible Fatherhood Program – Fatherhood & Managing Child Support
- Wendy Camilla Blackwell, Senior Manager Practitioners Leadership Institute – Capacity Building
Interested? Get in touch, and let’s chat!